How to Apply for a Conceal Carry License
IL Resident Requirements
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have valid firearm owner’s ID (FOID) Card
a. Learn how to apply for a FOID Card here.
- Not been convicted or found guilty of a misdemeanor or use a threat of physical force or violence to any person within 5 years.
- Not have two or more violations related to driving under the influence of alcohol, other drugs, intoxicating compounds within the past 5 years.
- Not subject to any pending arrest warrant, persecution, proceeding for an arrest.
- Not been in a residential or court-ordered treatment for alcoholism or drug treatment within the past 5 years.
- To speed up the process, schedule an appointment with us to get your live scan fingerprinting background check. Call us today!
Apply for CCL https://www.ispfsb.com/Public/CCL.aspx
Application Process https://www.isp.state.il.us/appriss/ccw/CCWApplicationProcess.pdf