Submitting Fingerprints from Out-of-State to Florida made easy!
- To start your Florida Card Scanning process, visit our Florida services section and check to see if what you are needing to submit fingerprints for is listed there.
- If it’s not, no worries! Give us a call and one of our representatives can further look into it
- If you are near our Elmhurst location, contact us and we will walk you through the steps.
- If you are not near our Elmhurst location, you will need to go to your local police department or a Live scan fingerprint vendor and get your fingerprints on an FD-258 Fingerprint Card.
- If they don’t carry the FD-258 Fingerprint Card, you can also purchase the FBI FD-258 fingerprint card by going to our online store.
- Make sure you take the Identity Verification Certifying Statement (aka OOS-FP Form) with you. In order to ensure it is filled out properly, please follow these steps:
- Section 1 needs to be filled by the applicant
- Section 2 needs to be filled out by the person who did your fingerprints
- Section 3 is for us to fill so please leave it blank.
- We also ask if you can please include a quick cover letter. Nothing too fancy, just something that clearly states your name, reason for fingerprints, the best contact phone number and email address.
- Call us before mailing anything off so we can discuss your payment options
- Send those documents to:
188 W. Industrial Drive, Suite 214B
Elmhurst, IL 60126
We recommend that you use FedEx, UPS or USPS priority mail to send the documents and please make sure that they are sealed in a hard envelope. Why? This helps maintain the best quality prints and gets your fingerprints to us sooner.
- We will process your fingerprint cards the day we receive them.
- After your data has been transmitted, you will receive an email notification from us confirming that we have received and processed your fingerprint card as well as your Florida TCN which will be needed when submitting any application in Florida.
- Finally, the proper Florida Licensing Department will receive the results, typically within 24 to 48 hours.
- Rest easy, you’ve completed all the steps for Florida card scanning with BioMetric Impressions Corp!
Florida Card Scan Checklist
- Identity Verification Certifying Statement (OOS-FP Form)
- FD-258 Fingerprint Card
- If you can’t find the FD-258 fingerprint card, please visit our online store
- Please include a typed or neatly written cover letter with: your name, Florida license you are applying for, your phone number and email address
- Call and ask us about our price for a Florida Out-of-State fingerprint card for a Florida License
We are here to help you. If you have any questions, call us!
“Find Out Why We’re the Best!”