Do you have an Illinois criminal record? Can't find a job because of it? Want to challenge your Illinois criminal record and get something expunged? Well, BioMetric Impressions is the place for you. If you answered yes to any of these questions, we have recently started offering our services to individuals like yourself. Call us today and ask us about the Access and Review process! Our professional staff will be more than happy to help and walk you through step by step.
Are you licensed in another state and need to be licensed in Illinois? Our new card scan service will get it done. Here at BioMetric Impressions your convenience is our mission. Simply send your already prepared fingerprint cards from out of state and let us process them to the Illinois State Police.
Simple Card Scan Steps
- Go to your local police department or a Live scan fingerprint vendor and get your fingerprints on an FD-258 Card or a Fee App card. Keep in mind that we can also provide FD-258 Fingerprint cards if needed.
- Make sure the Identity Verification Certifying Statement (aka OOS-FP Form) is filled out properly. Section 1 needs to be filled by the applicant, Section 2 needs to be filled out by the person who did your fingerprints and Section 3 is for us to fill so please leave it blank. We also ask if you can please include a quick cover letter. Nothing too fancy, just something that clearly states your name, reason for fingerprints, the best contact phone number and email address.
- Call us before mailing anything off so we can discuss your payment options
Send those documents to:
188 W. Industrial Drive, Suite 214B
Elmhurst, IL 60126
We recommend that you use FedEx, UPS or USPS priority mail to send the documents and please make sure that they are sealed in a hard envelope. Why? This helps maintain the best quality prints and gets your fingerprints to us sooner.
- We will process your fingerprint cards the day we receive them.
- After your data has been transmitted, you will receive an email notification from us confirming that we have received and processed your fingerprint card. We will also attach the completed OOS-FP Form so that you can have it for your records as well as submit it with your application.
- Finally, the proper Illinois licensing department will receive the results, typically within 24 to 48 hours.
Card Scan Checklist
- Identity Verification Certifying Statement (OOS-FP Form)
- Fingerprint Card (either an FD-258 card or a Fee App Card)
- Please include a typed or neatly written cover letter with: your name, Illinois license you are applying for, your phone number and email address
We are here to help you. If you have any questions, call us!
"Find Out Why We're the Best!"
BioMetric Impressions is one of the very few Illinois live-scan fingerprint vendors that provide mobile fingerprinting services to everyone.
How? We have continued to stay on the cutting edge of live-scan fingerprinting technological advancements. We use the latest technology that is completely portable and efficient. We can come to your facility or location whenever you need us to. Do you know someone that is not able to come to one of our numerous locations? We can come to them, just make sure you give us a notice 3-5 days in advance.
When you choose a company to meet your individual or facility needs, there is little room for logistical error and you don't want a company that won't come to you because, "Your group is too small!". No matter how big or small, BioMetric Impressions will offer its mobile fingerprinting services to you. Our mobile fingerprinting services are top of the line and we won’t be out done by anyone. Call us today and find out for yourself!
BioMetric Impressions is a leader in the fingerprinting industry and we are here to help. Our experienced team has a host of talent from physical security consulting, navigating the process of the healthcare worker registry fingerprinting, Illinois Identified Offender Program, Adam Walsh Act and numerous other sectors of the security industry. If you feel that you have questions or your not sure where to turn, turn to BioMetric Impressions and don't hesitate to contact us. We have a network of professionals and we are sure we can point you into the right direction.
Are you applying for your PERC as a private security officer? At BioMetric Impressions, once we fingerprint you for the PERC card, we will offer hints/tips on the steps that need to be taken to get your PERC card! To view the new PERC card application, click here. Everything will be done online now. If you have any questions or concerns, you can always contact the IDFPR at 800-560-6420.
Still have questions? Contact us for further help and "Find Out Why We're the Best!"
How to Apply for a Conceal Carry License
IL Resident Requirements
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have valid firearm owner’s ID (FOID) Card
a. Learn how to apply for a FOID Card here.
- Not been convicted or found guilty of a misdemeanor or use a threat of physical force or violence to any person within 5 years.
- Not have two or more violations related to driving under the influence of alcohol, other drugs, intoxicating compounds within the past 5 years.
- Not subject to any pending arrest warrant, persecution, proceeding for an arrest.
- Not been in a residential or court-ordered treatment for alcoholism or drug treatment within the past 5 years.
- To speed up the process, schedule an appointment with us to get your live scan fingerprinting background check. Call us today!
Apply for CCL https://www.ispfsb.com/Public/CCL.aspx
Application Process https://www.isp.state.il.us/appriss/ccw/CCWApplicationProcess.pdf
Do you need your picture taken for an application, a passport or a medical marijuana application? BioMetric Impressions has you covered. When you come to our select office, we will provide you with (4) passport photographs for a price you will not find at any other retail or photograph outlets. Call us today and ask about our select office as well as the price!