Illinois Name based Check (Name based Inquiry)
Biometric Impressions Corp is an authorized Illinois State Police fingerprint vendor with the ability to process name based checks or name based inquiries for the general public. It’s quick and easy!
These Non-Fingerprint name based check requests use the individual’s name, sex, race, and date of birth to search the Illinois State Police’s computerized criminal history record files. Please note: It is common for criminal offenders to use alias names and dates of birth which could adversely affect the results of a non-fingerprint search. This type of background check will help decide if fingerprinting would be suggested for a more complete background check.
Who can utilize a Name based Check?
- Personal Review
- Illinois State regulations regarding Nursing Home residents
- Housing or Rental applications
- Contractors(Household/office work)
- Volunteer work
- To decide if a Live Scan Fingerprint Background Check would be needed for a more complete and accurate result
To request a name based check please send an email to [email protected] Please include the following information in the email:
- Mention that you would like to request a name based check
- The reason for the name based check
- Include your phone number (We will call you to go over any required information and to collect the payment)
Access and Review
Do you have an Illinois criminal record? Can’t find a job because of it? Want to challenge your Illinois criminal record and get something expunged? Well, BioMetric Impressions is the place for you. If you answered yes to any of these questions, we have recently started offering our services to individuals like yourself. Call us today and ask us about the Access and Review process! Our professional staff will be more than happy to help and walk you through step by step.
Illinois Concealed Carry Application
How to Apply for a Conceal Carry License
IL Resident Requirements
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have valid firearm owner’s ID (FOID) Card
a. Learn how to apply for a FOID Card here.
- Not been convicted or found guilty of a misdemeanor or use a threat of physical force or violence to any person within 5 years.
- Not have two or more violations related to driving under the influence of alcohol, other drugs, intoxicating compounds within the past 5 years.
- Not subject to any pending arrest warrant, persecution, proceeding for an arrest.
- Not been in a residential or court-ordered treatment for alcoholism or drug treatment within the past 5 years.
- To speed up the process, schedule an appointment with us to get your live scan fingerprinting background check. Call us today!
BioMetric Impressions is a leader in the fingerprinting industry and we are here to help. Our experienced team has a host of talent from physical security consulting, navigating the process of the healthcare worker registry fingerprinting, Illinois Identified Offender Program, Adam Walsh Act and numerous other sectors of the security industry. If you feel that you have questions or your not sure where to turn, turn to BioMetric Impressions and don’t hesitate to contact us. We have a network of professionals and we are sure we can point you into the right direction.