To check the status of your PERC fingerprints you will follow these simple steps:
- Click on the IDFPR PERC Fingerprint Result lookup link below
- Type your last name, first letter of your first name and your Social Security Number.
- If it says “Eligible” AND you have submitted your PERC application online, you may start working.
- To Submit your PERC application online click here
- If it says “Pending” you will need to contact the IDFPR at (800)560-6420 select Option 2, then Option 7 for Detective Board
- If nothing comes up, please send an email to: [email protected]
- Please include your Full Name, TCN number and your contact information.
- If you’re a Jr, Sr, III or etc.. you will need to type it together with your last name. (ie. Smithjr)
- Fingerprint results usually take 24-72 hours to get processed by the Illinois State Police and the FBI.
Click here to look up your fingerprint results via the IDFPR PERC Fingerprint Result page