In order to qualify for a license as a Driver Training Instructor (DTI) a fingerprint based background check must be completed. Your fingerprints must be submitted to the Illinois State Police and the FBI via our livescan systems. The fingerprint results will be sent to the Illinois Secretary of State’s office of driver training to complete the fingerprint based background check as part of your licensing requirement.
The pending legislation can be found in the Illinois Compiled Statutes below:
Illinois Resident Requirements
1. Complete Driver Training Instructor License Application
2. Include the following with your application:
a. Proof of instructor training:
i. 100 hours training log from licensed training school, or
ii. Certificate of Course Completion from approved secondary school.
3. Copy of your high school diploma/GED or college transcript.
4. Application fee (non–refundable)
5. Mail documents and fees to:
Driver Training Schools
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3907
Seattle, WA 98124–3907
6. Schedule a fingerprint appointment with us today and see why we’re the best!
BioMetric Impressions is here to help ALL renewing and future Driver Training Instructors with their live scan fingerprint requirement. We have fingerprint locations in Chicago and throughout Illinois to complete your DTI fingerprinting. We have affordable prices and the best customer service in the industry. “Find Out Why We’re the Best.” Give us a call today!!