Simple Card Scan Steps (OOS-FP)
- Go to your local police department or a Live scan fingerprint vendor and get your fingerprints on an FD-258 Card or a Fee App card. Keep in mind that we can also provide FD-258 Fingerprint cards if needed.
- Make sure the Identity Verification Certifying Statement (aka OOS-FP Form) is filled out properly. Section 1 needs to be filled by the applicant, Section 2 needs to be filled out by the person who did your fingerprints and Section 3 is for us to fill so please leave it blank. We also ask if you can please include a quick cover letter. Nothing too fancy, just something that clearly states your name, reason for fingerprints, the best contact phone number and email address.
- Call us before mailing anything off so we can discuss your payment options
- Send those documents to:
188 W. Industrial Drive, Suite 214B
Elmhurst, IL 60126
We recommend that you use FedEx, UPS or USPS priority mail to send the documents and please make sure that they are sealed in a hard envelope. Why? This helps maintain the best quality prints and gets your fingerprints to us sooner.
- We will process your fingerprint cards the day we receive them.
- After your data has been transmitted, you will receive an email notification from us confirming that we have received and processed your fingerprint card. We will also attach the completed OOS-FP Form so that you can have it for your records as well as submit it with your application.
- Finally, the proper Illinois licensing department will receive the results, typically within 24 to 48 hours.
Card Scan Checklist
- Identity Verification Certifying Statement (OOS-FP Form)
- Fingerprint Card (either an FD-258 card or a Fee App Card)
- Please include a typed or neatly written cover letter with: your name, Illinois license you are applying for, your phone number and email address
- Call and ask us about our price for an Out-of-State fingerprint card
We are here to help you. If you have any questions, call us!
“Find Out Why We’re the Best!”